The SBS Services
Leave more time and money for production.
SBS will help you find and fix the issues that prevent your production line from functioning to the fullest.
SBS adds value with production engineering. Contact our representatives to find out more.
Vendor Managed Inventory
Implementing a full service Vendor Managed Inventory program with SBS is a key part of improving the manufacturing process and shifting your attention to the strategic inventory items. SBS has the global expertise to manage your c-commodities, so you don’t have to.
Key benefits with VMI by SBS include
- Parts are where you need them, when you need them, eliminating order cancellations due to delays caused by fastener stock-outs.
- Take only the product you need to meet immediate production demands, reducing “just-in-case” inventory overstock costs.
- Your dedicated Inventory Manager monitors your bins personally, and replenishes stock before inventory is depleted, eliminating any expediting shipping costs.
- Elimination of the need to expedite or cancel orders.
- Improved reporting and forecasting for your production line with SBS reports, so you can make smarter buying decisions.
- Decrease the number of purchase orders by up to 95 %.
- Reduction of overall costs and costs associated with ordering, receiving, and transporting goods.
SBS adds value with quality control. Contact our representatives to find out more.
A failing part caused production delays and cost overruns in a precision assembly. SBS Engineering collaborated with the client to develop a part that eliminated the quality concerns and need for redundant inspections.
Lack of understanding of the clients process led to both exhausted and excess inventory. After an extensive analysis, a unique program with custom packaging, delivery by inventory technician, and redistribution of unused parts was set up.
VP Business Development
Sales Manager Canada
Sales Manager Finland
Optimizing the flow
Your key to stable production
Learn more about how SBS can help you with supply chain management – from consultation and implementation to research and development.